Cake Smash Photography is a huge hit with babies and toddlers! Perfect for first, second and third Birthdays, your little one can not only eat the cake but smash it to bits! A Cake Smash produces brilliant photographs and is fantastically messy fun for all. Why not use the images on your Birthday Party invites?
Cake Smashing offers a unique way of celebrating your little one’s birthday. My cake smashing shoots are lots of fun and very, very messy but once you see the pictures you will be so glad you came!! Cake Smashing pictures are AMAZING!! Why not check out my Cake Smashing gallery here! Our Cake Smash blog reveals just how much fun this shoot can offer.
How It Works:
- You book in your 1 hr session and bring your little one along. Brothers and sisters can also take part if you wish. This session is best for children up to 3 years of age.
- You are welcome to bring along your own cake but included in the shoot fee is the other star of the show, a WOW Cupcake from our fantastic cake designer! (NOTE: If you supply the cake please deduct £20 from the shoot fee!)
- We put the cake on the floor along with your little one and let the smashing begin. As the children relax and enjoy the session their personality and the real fun of it all will show through in the images!
- After I have taken lots of pictures and the cake is well and truly smashed you can clean your little one up and leave the mess to us!!
- Within 7 days of your photo session your pictures will be available to view at our 1-2-1 viewing consultation.
If you decide to go for one of our fabulous cakes you will of course be in control of the colours & flavours used. If you would like further decoration on the cake, such as the child’s name, age and any other embellishments a £10 supplement will be charged. Our designer can work to your brief, but if you require lots of extras there will be additional charges that can be quoted before ordering.
If you would like further information on our Cake Smashing shoots, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are ready to book please submit a booking request here.